4 / 3 mm 'Ultimate Series' steamer wetsuit
The Erebus 4mm x 3mm Ultimate Series steamer is designed and constructed for maximum warmth, comfort and durability lasting you many seasons.
The Ultimate series of wetsuits are homage to our Southern Ocean roots by combining a rugged cold water wetsuit with the superior high performance you'd expect from Erebus.
As the name suggests we have spared no expense on the Ultimate range. From the neoprene to the smallest of details on this wetsuit we have made no compromise utilising only the best quality components, materials and craftsmanship in the industry.
- Premium N-foam super-stretch neoprene
- 3 Ply hollow cell panels
- Quick-dry thermal lined inner chest / back panels
- Liquid seal welded outer seams
- Double super seal neck design with inner Glideskin
- Triple hand glued & Blind stitched seams
- Chest zip entry design with internal neoprene gusset
- Compression Cut & inner sealed wrist and ankle cuffs
- Heavy duty size 10 Paskal Stainless Steel zip & PVC coated Dry-lock® zipper
- Reenforced tape on internal stress points
- Next generation high stretch Supratex knee panels
Suggested water temperatures: 48–55° F/9–13° C.
Made in Thailand.
Model in product photos: Mark
Height: 182 CM
Weight: 82 KG
Wearing: Size Medium
Erebus wetsuit sizing is consistent with Australian surf industry standards.
|Size||Height range (Feet)||Weight range (Kilograms)|
|Extra Small||5'7" - 5'9"||55 - 62|
|Small||5'8" - 5'10"||60 - 70|
|Medium||5'9" - 5'11"||70 - 80|
|Medium Tall||6'0" - 6'3"||70 - 80|
|Large||5'10" - 6'0"||80 - 85|
|Extra Large||5'11" - 6'1"||85 - 95|
|Extra Extra Large||6'0" - 6'3"||95 - 105|
If you have received your wetsuit and its the incorrect size do not fear, we make it quick and easy return service.